Coeur d’Alene is one of the most popular places in a state that is growing rapidly. Many people in Idaho are not exactly excited about all the people moving into the Gem State. They love their quality of life and don’t want that to change. Idaho residents love the low cost of living, climate, all of the opportunities for being in the outdoors and Idaho Murphy Beds.
If you are considering making the move to Coeur d’Alene, here are some reasons why you probably won’t be the only people moving there (in addition to Coeur d’Alene Murphy Beds).
- Nature — If you like the outdoors (hiking, boating, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, etc) you are in luck. Pretty much anything you’d want to do is just minutes away — highlighted by the beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene.
- Fitness — Participating in these outdoor activities will keep you moving. Plus, the city is very walkable to you won’t need to spend as much time driving around. (You can save some gas money too!) Are you a runner? There are plenty of 5k races and fun runs.
- Community — The city is the perfect size with a population just above 50,000. Local business owners know many of their customers on a first-name basis and it is a community where people have relationships with their neighbors.
- Traffic — If you live in a major city, you’re probably spending a lot of your time every day sitting in traffic. That’s not an issue in Coeur d’Alene. The lack of traffic also means cleaner air than what you’ll find in big cities.
- Climate — Winter is cold, but usually not for very long. The town also has less than the U.S. average for annual rainfall.
- Dining — There are actually a lot of great places to eat in Coeur d’Alene. You can even order in and eat in your Coeur d’Alene Murphy Beds! Careful not to make a mess.
Coeur d’Alene Murphy Beds For You
Resident of Coeur d’Alene? Do you want a Murphy Bed? You are in the right place. One of the best things about Coeur d’Alene Murphy Beds is the ability you have to customize and personalize your bed exactly the way you want. Wilding Wallbeds has got you covered with everything from simple extra sleeping space to something that will make all of your neighbors jealous. Take a look at some of these great Murphy Beds.
- Dual Functioning Murphy Beds — Why have a bed that comes with just one function (a place to sleep) when you could have one that does more? How about a Murphy Bed that can transform into a work desk with a minifridge inside the side panels. Maybe you would prefer to have one that turns into a sofa. Check out this brand new option — the Murphy Cabinet Bed is extremely handy because it is free-standing so it won’t need to be attached to any walls! These are just a couple of ideas. Put your thinking cap on and imagine the possibilities for your needs.
- Bookcase Wallbed — Do you like the idea of a bed and bookcase combo? You aren’t the only one. There is plenty of space to display all sorts of things in addition to all of your books. Talk about a classic version of the wallbed! This is sure to leave an impression on your guests.
- Power Wallbed — Almost all Murphy Beds are easy to raise and lower. But it doesn’t get any easier than this! This Power Wallbed will raise and lower at the push of a button.
Your Coeur d’Alene Murphy Bed Supplier
Ready to select your Coeur d’Alene Murphy Bed? There are a few choices you’ll need to make for your customized Murphy Bed. Wood type and color are just the beginning. Here’s a look at some things for you to consider when you choose Wilding Wallbeds.
- Wood type — They use the highest quality wood available and you will have several types of wood to choose from. Coeur d’Alene Murphy Beds are made with solid wood and built to last. Here are some of the wood options available to you.
- Oak: This gives you a classic look. It will match up nicely with just about anything. Oak is available in many different grain patterns and shades. You will be happy with your decision to use oak.
- Mahogany: If you prefer a wood with a darker finish, consider picking mahogany. It always looks great when it is matched with the surroundings. The quality doesn’t get much better.
- Cherry: Cherry is a popular choice because of its look. Probably because of its clean straight grain that has with dark pockets of hardened sap. People tend to think cherry is going to be red. Not necessarily. There may be veins of red throughout the wood. The colors of cherry can vary from blonde to darker streaks of grain patterns.
- Painted finishes — You can also choose from a wide variety of painted finishes. These will provide a modern look if you are into that. Having many shades to choose from will give you the ability to make the room pop no matter what you’ve got in it.
- Cabinets — Most Coeur d’Alene Murphy Beds have the option to come with cabinets. There are a few cabinet options available so you can create the perfect option for your home or office.
Online Bed Builder
Earlier this year a new feature was added to make customizing your Coeur d’Alene Murphy Beds even easier. This online bed builder allows you to design, quote, get dimensions for, and order your Coeur d’Alene Murphy Beds in your very own custom configuration. Never before has it been so easy! The bed builder was designed to be easy to use, informative, and fun to play around with. This blog will walk you through the Bed Builder and teach you how to use it to get your own custom quotes, designs, request follow-up, and place orders.
Idaho Murphy Beds
Coeur d’Alene isn’t the only place in Idaho where Murphy Beds are growing in popularity. Twin Falls, Pocatello, Boise, Idaho Falls, and the Treasure Valley are also great places in Idaho. That is if you like handmade furniture made from the finest solid hardwoods and top quality furniture grade plywoods available. Check out that bed builder and create your perfect option!